you can give securely and conveniently online
Give a single gift, or schedule ongoing donations using your checking account, debit, or credit card.
All sensitive financial information is stored with the highest bank level security.
Your financial gifts help support St. Luke’s mission to practice our faith in service and love in community with Christ.
Your giving supports our community’s ability to serve others as we understand Christ to have loved and served others: through compassion, inclusion, acceptance, and understanding.
With your support, these are just some of the things we can do together:
- Serve to deepen spiritual needs as we share our lives as a community of faith
- Provide meals for the unsheltered in Marin county
- Support shut-ins and those who are experiencing health challenges
- Provide meeting spaces for various non-profits and other religious organizations
- Partnering with other non-profits providing essential resources to those unsheltered and food insecure.
- Offer extended community education on relevant topics
Annual Pledges: Annually in the fall, we hold a Stewardship campaign, asking members and regular attenders to consider a yearly pledge that supports the full spectrum of programs and ministries at St. Luke. Knowing our estimated budget helps the church to plan for each year, expanding its ministries accordingly. Every gift counts, no matter how big or small.
Outreach and Deacon Ministry: These funds go directly to the programs that care for the sick, those going through difficult periods of their lives, as well as those in need of meals and shelter inside and outside of the church.
General Giving: Each Sunday we “pass a plate” in worship, because giving is part of our spiritual worship in thanksgiving to God. General funds will be added to the overall operating budget of the church, helping to fulfill its mission.